Tire Pressure Monitoring System (Wireless)
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code: Tire Pressure Monitoring System (Wireless)
- Price in reward points: 100000
HOW TO STICK THE PATCH ON YOUR JACKET:
The embroidered patch will be sent along with the jacket. You can simply place the patch on your jacket and heat press it for 20 seconds using a heat press iron. Instruction will be sent along the patch
WANT TO GET YOUR OWN DESIGN EMBROIDED?
Mail us your logo/design on email@example.com or call or whats app on 7981339374
It is important that you try the jacket first for size check and then stick the patch on it. We will be able to do a replacement for your jacket for sizing issues only if the jacket is in original condition without the patch stuck on it.
Want to check more biker patches:
Get real time info on tire pressures and tire air temperature. A huge safety advantage, know what your tire pressures are when you jump on your bike. Easy to install and operate, this system uses replacement valve caps to actually read your tires' air pressure and temperature from the multi-color display. Set an audible alarm for low and high pressure warnings.
- See leaks as they happen, slow leak warning
- Monitor tire pressure for varying conditions
- Monitor tire air temperature for possible increases
- Set tire pressure low and high alarms
- Display unit runs from 12V dc power
- 2 Wireless sensors included that use a internal battery and spares are also included
- Mounts on Dash (3M tape) or handle bars with clamps
- Switchable from Bar to PSI
- All are Waterproof
1 Year from date of sale
What is the single most important item on your bike? If you think about it, probably the most overlooked and potential self-inflicted hazard for us riders, tire pressure and leaks from impalements while we ride. Now monitor that with the Cyclops TPMS.FAQ's
- Spare sensors are available (around 3500 each). They can be calibrated using instructions with the box. We keep them in stock although we have never had to use them!
- Battery last for more than a year as observed in tests.