Ducati Biker Patch With Your Name
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: Threads United Inc
- Product Code: Customise Ducati Logo With Name
- Reward Points: 30
- Price in reward points: 100000
Get Your name, club name, blood group or any text customised on our premium quality biker patches from Threads United Inc. Easy to use these iron on patches sticks on your riding gear, leathers or any garment within minutes. All you need to do is heat press the patch on your garment using your home iron.
HOW TO STICK THE PATCH ON YOUR JACKET:
The embroidered patch will be sent along with the jacket. You can simply place the patch on your jacket and heat press it for 20 seconds using a heat press iron. Instruction will be sent along the patch
WANT TO GET YOUR OWN DESIGN EMBROIDED?
Mail us your logo/design on email@example.com or call or whats app on 7981339374
It is important that you try the jacket first for size check and then stick the patch on it. We will be able to do a replacement for your jacket for sizing issues only if the jacket is in original condition without the patch stuck on it.
Want to check more biker patches:
Tags: customise biker patches
- About Reward Points
- Instructions on how to stick the patch:
- Video on how to use the iron on patch on your gear
- HAVE AN ARTWORK YOU WANT TO SHARE
- Reviews (0)
Instructions on how to stick the patch:
1. Peel the matt side (white portion) of the label from back
2. Ensure that you are using a thin/sharp object for peeling the matt portion
3. Now place the patch on your garment/apparel or gear
4. Use your house hold iron and set the temperature at 260-280 F . Correct temperature is very important.
5. Pre-heat the clothing at 270 F for 30 seconds and place the patch over the heated surface.
6. Take another thin cloth and place it on top of the patch.
7.. Press Down the iron hard for 30 seconds. Once done, let the ptach cool down.
8. Ensure that you are covering the exposed part of the garment properly to avoid any direct contact of the iron heat on it.