TUINC OLD SKOOL PATCH
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: Threads United Inc
- Product Code: TUINC OLD SKOOL
- Reward Points: 20
- Price in reward points: 100000
Exclusive iron on heat press biker patches from Threads United Inc. Patch them up on your riding jacket, vest, leathers, caps, t-shirts or any garment within seconds. High quality and classic biker quotes makes you stand out from the regular crowd.
HOW TO STICK THE PATCH ON YOUR JACKET:
The embroidered patch will be sent along with the jacket. You can simply place the patch on your jacket and heat press it for 20 seconds using a heat press iron. Instruction will be sent along the patch
WANT TO GET YOUR OWN DESIGN EMBROIDED?
Mail us your logo/design on firstname.lastname@example.org or call or whats app on 7981339374
It is important that you try the jacket first for size check and then stick the patch on it. We will be able to do a replacement for your jacket for sizing issues only if the jacket is in original condition without the patch stuck on it.
Want to check more biker patches:
Tags: biker patches
Simple to you use Do It Yourself patches can be heat press using the following:
Instructions to stick your patch:
- Select the place of the garment where you would like to stick the patch.
- Ensure that there are no wrinkles or folds on the garment.
- Take a home iron press and pre-heat at 270 F for 30 seconds. Ensure that you are not overheating the iron.
- Now pre-heat the area of the garment ( area where you want to stick the patch) for 20 seconds.
- Peel off the matt area of the patch and place it on the garment and place a towel or a cotton cloth on it.
- Use the home iron and press it for 20-30 seconds. Once done, remove the cloth and let the patch cool down for 30 seconds.
- You can now see the patch has stuck on the garment with smooth corners.
Note: Do no wash the patched garment with hot water or use a hot blow dryer on it as it might melt the patch glue.