ZEUS PRO-TECH MOTORCYCLE COVER
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: PRO TECH
- Product Code: PRO-TECH MOTORCYCLE COVER
- Reward Points: 100
- Price in reward points: 100000
PRO-TECH covers are designed to provide protection to your motorcycle from sun, dust, rain and wind. This exclusive motorcycle cover uses a special HRC (Heat Resistant Cloth) liner to resist the heat from the exhaust and can cover any motorcycle from small to extra large size cruisers and sports bikes. Riders need not wait for their motorcycle to cool down and can directly cover the bike after the ride. Secure your motorcycle with PRO-TECH today.
HOW TO STICK THE PATCH ON YOUR JACKET:
The embroidered patch will be sent along with the jacket. You can simply place the patch on your jacket and heat press it for 20 seconds using a heat press iron. Instruction will be sent along the patch
WANT TO GET YOUR OWN DESIGN EMBROIDED?
Mail us your logo/design on email@example.com or call or whats app on 7981339374
It is important that you try the jacket first for size check and then stick the patch on it. We will be able to do a replacement for your jacket for sizing issues only if the jacket is in original condition without the patch stuck on it.
Want to check more biker patches:
- Cover Dimensions: 97.5(L)*34(B)*60(H)
- Outer Material: Heavy Duty TAFFETA with UV treated spray
- Inner Material: HRC (Heat Resistance Cloth) In liner to resist the exhaust heat.
- Elastic gripping on the lower side of the cover which provides gripping and avoid flying from wind.
- Fast Buckle tighter for secure strapping and 2 front ribbets for securing chain locking.
- Hi-Viz reflective straps on the back side for visibility.
- Compact carry pouch which fits easily inside the motorcycle saddle bags, panniers and under the seat.
Pro-Tech Covers are compatible with the following bike brands
RSV4 R-FW, Dorsoduro 1200, Caponord 1200 Rally, Caponord 1200 Travel, Caponord 1200, Mana 850 GT, RSV4 RF, RSV4 RR, Tuono v4 1100, Tuono V4, 1100RR
Pulsar, Avenger, RS200, Dominor 400
TNT600i, TNT600GT, TNT 899, TNT R, TNT25, TREK500, Benelli0 300
S 1000R,R nineT, R1200 GS, R1200 RT, R1200 Adventure, K1300 S, K 1300 R, S 1000R, R1200 R, K1600 GTL, K1600 GT, S 1000RR
Aquila 250, GT650R, GV650 Aquila Pro, ST7, GV250, GT250R
Scrambler Enduro, Scrambler Icon, Scrambler Full throttle, Scrambler Classic, Monster 821 Dark, Monster 821, Multistrada 1200, 959 Panigale, 1299 Panigale, 1299 Panigale S, Panigale R, Multistrada 1200S, Multistrada 1200 Enduro, Monster 1200, Monster 1200 R, Monster 1200 S, Diavel, Xdiavel, Diavel Carbon White, 1299 Superleggera
Harley Davidson (with and without saddle bags)
Street 750, Iron 883, 1200 Custom, Forty Eight, Roadster, Street BOB, Fat BOB, Fat Boy, Road King, Heritage Softail Classic, Breakout, Night Rod Special, Street Glide Special, Road Glide, CVO
Honda CBR250R, CBR Fireblade, CBR1000R, Goldwing, CBR650F, AFRICAN
Indian Motorcycles (with and without saddle bags)
Indian Scout, Indian Scout Sixty, Chief Darkhouse, Chief Classic, Chief Vintage, Springfield, Chieftain, Roadmaster, Chieftain Darkhorse
Kawasaki (with and without panniers)
Ninja H2R, Ninja H2, Ninja ZX-10R, Ninja Zx-14R, Z1000, Ninja 1000, Ninja Versus 650, ER-6n, Z800, Z250, Versus 650, Versus 1000, Ninja 300
RC390, Duke 390, KTM Adventure
M V Agusta
F4, F4 RR, F4 RC, F3 800, Brutale 1090 RR, Brutale 1090, F3 800 RC
MGX-21, Eldorado, Audace, California 1400, Griso 1200, V9 Roamer, V9 Bobber
Royal Enfield (with and without saddle bags)
Bullet 350 , Bullet 500, Classic 350, Classic 500, Thunderbird 350, Thunderbird 500, Continental GT, Himalayan
Vstrom, GSX250, GSX-R1000, Hayabusa, GSX-S1000F, Intruder M1800R, GSX-S1000
Triumph (with and without panniers and top cases)
Street Twin, Street triple ABS, BonnevilleT100, BonnevilleT120, Daytona 675 ABS, Thruxton R, Speed Triple, Daytona 675 R, Tiger 800Xr,Tiger XRX,Tiger XCX, Tiger XCA, Thunderbird Storm, Rocket 3 Roadster, Tiger Explorer, Thunderbird LT
UM (with and without saddle bags)
Renegade classic, Sports S, Renegade Commando
YZF-R3, YZF-R1M, MT09, YZF-R1
- Though the PRO-TECH covers are heat resistant, please ensure that the HRC liner are properly placed only on the exhaust.
- Make sure that straps are unlocked before removing the cover.
- While washing the cover, only HAND WASHING is recommended and do not MACHINE WASH.