Apollo Touring Jacket
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code: Apollo Touring Jacket
- Reward Points: 200
If you ride every day, all year round, then this jacket is for you. The Zeus Apollo jacket has a durable, lightweight outer shell that doesn't absorb water and features a coating that repels dirt. The jacket is equipped with CE-protection at the shoulders and elbows, adjustable ventilation panels and reflective panels.
How to stick the patch on your jacket:
The embroidered patch will be sent along with the jacket. You can simply place the patch on your jacket and heat press it for 20 seconds using a heat press iron. (Watch this video)
Want to get your own design embroided?
Mail us your logo on email@example.com or whats app on 7981339374
On receiving the jacket, please ensure that you try it first and then heat press the iron on patch. We will not be accepting any return or exchange, once the jacket customized.
Tags: apollo touring jacket
The Tri-layer jacket is composed of the following:
Layer One - consists of a rugged outer shell cut in Cordura nylon with ballistic mesh panels for maximum airflow and superior abrasion resistance. Six external pockets, one interior pockets and an oversized waterproof back pocket offer multiple storage options. Additional features include a cushy neoprene framed collar, side waist adjuster straps and reflective detailing at the chest, back and side arms for increased visibility in low light situations.
Layer Two - consists of a functional AquaRes laminated rain jacket that can be worn over or under the main outer shell as weather conditions dictate. Another excellent feature is the undercovered hydra storage pocket which can store water upto 3ltrs. Additional features include 3M Scotchlite reflective piping at the sides and back plus side entry pockets and an interior stash pocket for stowing personal items.
Layer Three - consists of a removable full sleeve thermal layer with Thermolite insulation. This layer can be zipped into the main outer shell or the rain jacket shell as needed. This handy zip out feature insures multi season riding comfort through a wide range of temperatures and weather conditions.
- Outer shell constructed in 600D Cordura fabric with ballistic airflow mesh panels
- Removable CE approved Motion Flex armor at elbows and shoulders
- Removable CE approved Motion Flex articulated back protector
- Cool mesh airflow lining
- Custom fit detailing at collar, cuffs, elbows and waist
- Comfort neoprene framed collar
- 3M Scotchlite reflective piping at front, sides and back
- 8” connecting zipper for pants
- Six storage pockets plus zippered water resistant back pocket
- Over or under rain jacket with removable insulation layer
- YKK Zippers
- Hydra Bag storage pocket for hydra pouch upto 3 ltrs.
- 2in1 changeable embedded rain and thermal liner