HRO 512 DV-KUKULKAN
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code: 512 DV-KUKULKAN
- Price in reward points: 100000
The HRO 512 DV-KUKULKAN gives you the confidence to ride safely with a thrill. It has fully removable and washable head and cheek liners and Multiple Air Vents on the front top and rear to give you ease and comfort with protection.
HOW TO STICK THE PATCH ON YOUR JACKET:
The embroidered patch will be sent along with the jacket. You can simply place the patch on your jacket and heat press it for 20 seconds using a heat press iron. Instruction will be sent along the patch
WANT TO GET YOUR OWN DESIGN EMBROIDED?
Mail us your logo/design on firstname.lastname@example.org or call or whats app on 7981339374
It is important that you try the jacket first for size check and then stick the patch on it. We will be able to do a replacement for your jacket for sizing issues only if the jacket is in original condition without the patch stuck on it.
Want to check more biker patches:
- High impact resistance and light weighted ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) shell
- Flexi-Fit and Anti-Sweat foam padded head and cheek pads specially produced in EPS (expanded polystyrene) High Density material. Extra inclusion of patented Jersylon fabric technology for sweat abosorbtion and to avoid odour.
- Fully removable and washable head and cheek liners
- DVS (Dual Visor System) integrated visors.
- Anti Scratch, Anti Fog and Anti UV shield lense with Quick Release mechanism.
- Multiple Air Vents on the front top and rear.
- Dual Certification of DOT and NTC 4533/RES1737.
- Weighs 1,420 gm+- 50.
Determine Motorcycle Helmet Size
- Fit cloth tape measure snugly around widest part of head approximately 1" above the eyebrow, just above the ears and at the point on the back of your head that will give you the largest measurement for your motorcycle helmet size.
- Find your head size in the correct chart above, then order the corresponding helmet size per the motorcycle helmet product sizing.
- Safety dictates that if your head size falls between two of the motorcycle helmet head size ranges listed, order any of the motorcycle helmet size as a motorcycle helmet must fit snugly.
- If you don't have a tape measure, you can use a piece of string Wrap the string around your forehead about where you want the helmet liner to rest.Then use a ruler or yard stick to measure the string.
Follow simple size chart for measuring your exact helmet size.
- The product is returned unused.
- The product is accompanied by the original invoice, packing, labels, etc.,
- The product is received by us in re-saleable condition. (So please use a proper courier service)
- The product must be sent to us within 7 days of its delivery.
HRO provides 1 year warranty on the shell of the helmets. Under this warranty, any plastics or fibre parts such as visor, air vents, chin strips or fittings are excluded. Buyers are expected to submit original invoice for any warranty related claims