Triumph Speed Triple - LED Headlight Upgrade
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code: Triumph Speed Triple - LED Headlight Upgrade
- Price in reward points: 100000
HOW TO STICK THE PATCH ON YOUR JACKET:
The embroidered patch will be sent along with the jacket. You can simply place the patch on your jacket and heat press it for 20 seconds using a heat press iron. Instruction will be sent along the patch
WANT TO GET YOUR OWN DESIGN EMBROIDED?
Mail us your logo/design on firstname.lastname@example.org or call or whats app on 7981339374
It is important that you try the jacket first for size check and then stick the patch on it. We will be able to do a replacement for your jacket for sizing issues only if the jacket is in original condition without the patch stuck on it.
Want to check more biker patches:
- Dual Round Headlight LED Upgrade for Triumph Models by Motodemic a premium Dual Round Headlight LED Upgrade for your Triumph Street Triple, Speed Triple, Rocket III, and Thunderbird.
- These LED units feature ComfortLite™ in both the high beam and low beam, providing added illumination above the horizon with a powerful punch of light down the road. A first in motorcycle lighting.
- The proprietary solid optics offer enhanced visibility to both riders and other drivers, for a new level of rider comfort. Built on a heavy-duty, die-cast aluminum, housing, using signature solid optics and state-of-the-art LEDs to provide a sleek look and deliver unparalleled performance.
- This upgrade includes two LED units that directly replace the poor performing reflector units in your stock buckets. No modifications or wiring necessary. Completely plug and play.
- DOT and ECE Approved
- Color Temperature: 5000K
- Lens Type: Polycarbonate
- Power Draw (each unit): 24.7 watts on low 41.6 watts on high
- Connection Type: H4
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited
- MADE IN USA
- Dual Round Headlight LED Upgrade for Triumph Models by Motodemic
- This upgrade includes two LED units that directly replace the poor performing reflector units in your stock buckets.
- No modifications or wiring necessary. Completely plug and play.