Aux LED Squadron Racer Edition 4300 Lu /pc | Baja Designs (Pair)
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code: Aux LED Squadron Racer Edition 4300 Lu /pc
- Price in reward points: 100000
HOW TO STICK THE PATCH ON YOUR JACKET:
The embroidered patch will be sent along with the jacket. You can simply place the patch on your jacket and heat press it for 20 seconds using a heat press iron. Instruction will be sent along the patch
WANT TO GET YOUR OWN DESIGN EMBROIDED?
Mail us your logo/design on firstname.lastname@example.org or call or whats app on 7981339374
It is important that you try the jacket first for size check and then stick the patch on it. We will be able to do a replacement for your jacket for sizing issues only if the jacket is in original condition without the patch stuck on it.
Want to check more biker patches:
- Baja Designs is proud to introduce the Squadron Racer, with 4,300 lumens. The Squadron Racer throws light an average of 40% further than the Squadron Pro with a High-intensity LED, housed in hard anodised and powder coat cast aluminium.
- Enjoy nearly 50,000 hours of bright, efficient lighting to enhance your nighttime off-roading experiences! As always, Baja Designs provides the best in auxiliary LED lights with a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee, and Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (40°) and spot (7°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
- Lumens: 4,300 Utilising 4 High Intensity LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 40W / 3.33A
- Dimensions: 3.07" x 2.77" x 3.07"
- Weight: 12 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardccoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)